Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Willettes {Family Portraits}

I am just getting caught up on posting some of my recent photoshoots.  For this one, I went ALL THE WAY to Texas!

We were visiting our good friends, The Willettes, and I had the chance to capture some quick photos of them since their two youngest daughters joined the family!  The littlest one definitely kept me on my toes.  I forgot how hard it is to get a two-year-old to sit still!!!  You should see the outtakes :)

Thank you for the opportunity to capture your beautiful family!

 photo Willette Family-1_zpsztfubkq4.jpg  photo Willette Family-2_zpsxhy7n3xh.jpg  photo Willette Family-4_zpsgathybh4.jpg  photo Willette Family-5_zpsk1jcjypt.jpg  photo Willette Family-6_zpsuwr35cpz.jpg  photo Willette Family-7_zps094obfff.jpg  photo Willette Family-8_zpsfcjqdjhi.jpg  photo Willette Family-9_zpsru9t62yn.jpg  photo Willette Family-3_zpskmactung.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment